Budding Authors are invited to submit papers for upcoming issues of WJASR. Papers submitted must be your work originally and must not have been published previously.
Format of Submission -
1. Paper to be submitted in single column format only. Word limit for short communication to be 600 words and for all other formats up to 3000 words excluding references. Authors are requested to mention up to 6 authors in their papers. More than 6, can be considered if the corresponding author can justify inclusion of their names in the article.
2. The article may be reformatted by the editorial team so as to make it compatible with the journal guidelines.
3. All table names should be placed above the table and all figures/graphs/images names should be placed below with sequential numbering of figure.
4. Please write full name of the organization of the authors. The usage of abbreviations in the organization name is not suggested.
5. Paper’s abstract and keywords should be carefully added as they forms a important part of the research work.
6. Authors are requested to go through published articles freely available on the journal website for guidance before sending in their work.
7. The authors may use different colours in their headings, sub headings or in other relevant areas to highlight the necessary text in their research papers/ articles.
Page Layout of the article
Paper Format - MS Word File (.doc or .docx)
Paper Size - A4
Margins - 13mm or 0.5" from all sides
Orientation - Portrait
Column - Single Column
Font and Formatting
Font - Times New Roman
Title of the Paper - 20 pt., bold and center aligned
Headings - 12 pt., bold and center aligned
Subheadings - 10 pt., bold and left aligned
Paragraphs - 10 pt., normal and justified
Headings of the table - 10 pt., normal
Placement of heading - Above the table
Images, Charts, Figures, Graphs, etc.- 10 pt, normal
Placement of text of image - Below the figure
References - 10 pt., normal and justified
All submitted articles will be initially subjected to editorial procedures, if found suitable for publishing will be sent to reviewers for peer review. Once the review process is over and the article is accepted, authors will be intimated over e-mail, provided with a Certificate of Acceptance and payment details to pay the necessary processing charges. On payment, the article will be sent for publishing after all the necessary formalities are done. The article will be published on the website and the author will be sent Certificate of Publication.
The facts and views in the articles will be of the authors and they will be totally responsible for authenticity, validity, and originality, etc. The authors imply and confirm while submitting the paper that the manuscripts submitted to the journal have not been published and have not been simultaneously submitted or published elsewhere and manuscripts are their original work. That if and when the manuscript is accepted for publication, the authors agree to automatic transfer of the copyright to the publisher.
There is no charge for article processing. However Authors have to pay a minimal Publication charge to cover online website and administrative expenses,etc.
Types of charges is given below -
Original Research/ Study/ Short Communication - Free
Case Report/ Series - Free
Non - Plagiarised Review - Free
Authors need to take the Say no to Plagiarism pledge